Therapy groups provide a nurturing, accepting environment in which concerns and painful experiences can be shared. You also learn more about how other people view you and how you affect others, which improves the quality of your relationships over time. Groups encourage the reestablishment of trust, validate your experiences and provide access to information from others. They help rebuild self-esteem. Through group therapy you discover you’re not alone with the problems you face.
BENEFITS OF GROUP THERAPY:
- Deepen one’s self-awareness
- Increase ability to address conflict in a healthy manner
- Improve understanding of how one relates to others
- Deepen the capacity for intimacy in relationships
- Improve ability to communicate with others
- Increase awareness of how one is perceived by others
- Improve personal and professional relationships
How to Get Started
In our initial session, you will have a chance to tell me about your life, the things you want, and what you hope to understand about yourself. You can ask me questions and get a feel for what it would be like to work with me. Together, we will explore what’s preventing you from creating a happier life and develop a plan for making meaningful change.
Call or email to set up an initial appointment